When it comes to finding a great web designer, there are so many options that it can be confusing. What makes a great web designer, anyway? The answer to that is, it depends on what you are looking for.
Some Key Points to Consider When You are Shopping Around
- Are you looking for a design that looks great?
- Are you looking for a design that captures the most users?
- Are you just looking for a design that is unobtrusive for your information site?
- Does your site need to be interactive?
- Do you want to deal locally, or nationally?
- How much time do you have to shop around?
- What is the time frame of your project
- What is the reputation of the designer/company?